1. Best for Bride
Best for Bride is Canadian based one-stop bridal store. It is located in four places Ontario, Canada. These include Toronto, Mississauga/Etobicoke, Hamilton, and Barrie.
This platform lists wedding dresses both for sale and rent. It has an exquisite collection for bridal dresses and accessories.
To rent a dress for a wedding using Best for Bride, you can send an email to discuss your requirement. Or, you can visit any of the locations in person.
You can make a decision on the offers available. Put down a security deposit and sign a contract.
2. Rent My Dress
Rent My Dress is a website where dress owners can list their clothes for rent or for sale. The website was founded by husband and wife team of Yumi & Miguel.
You can rent a dress or gown for a wedding through this site. As a customer, you can book a dress by following these steps:
- You sign up with Rent My Dress
- Browse through the listed clothes and select the dress you want
- Select the rental days and delivery date.
- Make your payment and the dress would be shipped to your address.
After you are done with the wedding, you can simply repack the dress in the same back/ satchel that arrives with it.
Use the prepaid return shipping label that also arrived with it and mail the dress back to Rent My Dress.
To make the most Rent My Dress you should read and apply the terms and condition.
3. Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is a unique platform where members can rent the dress of their choice. The website was founded by Jennifer Hyman and Jennifer Fleiss in 2009.
This platform now has well over 9 million members who are living their dreams by accessing their dream closets.
Rent The Run Way is not like your usual rent shop, it offers membership plans that give members the opportunity to buy or rent dresses based on their financial strength.
You can access Rent the Runway to rent a dress for a wedding. To achieve this, you may need to subscribe to any of the two membership plans.
* – RTR Reserve Plan. Here you subscribe with a starting $30. You reserve looks for upcoming plans. The perks you will enjoy with this plan include:
- Rent pieces for 4 or 8 days
- Book for tonight or months from now
- Free returns, dry cleaning, and backup size
* – RTR Update plan. Here you subscribe with $69 per month and to refresh your wardrobe each month. You will enjoy the following perks:
- Rent 4+ pieces for your shipment
- Exchange for new pieces each month
- Free shipping, dry cleaning, and insurance
* – RTR Unlimited plan. Here you subscribe with $80 per month of the 60-day trial. You will get to access a constantly rotating wardrobe. You can enjoy the following perks with this plan:
- Rent unlimited pieces on rotation
- Swap anytime, no return dates
- Free shipping, dry cleaning, and insurance
For either of the above plans, you can rent a dress for a wedding in the following steps:
- Choose from thousands of designer pieces from more than 400 top designers.
- Get new pieces once a month or on constant rotation. Enjoy 25% off 4 or 8-day RTR Reserve rentals, always.
- Pause or cancel your membership anytime.
4. Borrowing Magnolia
Borrowing Magnolia is a listing service website for wedding dresses. Women who own weddings dresses can list them on this website to help brides-to-be fulfill their dreams.
If you are looking to rent a dress for your wedding, you may consider this platform. Although this site explicitly connects buyers and sellers of wedding dresses, you can communicate with the dress owner for possible rental. If you are buying a wedding dress here, you may enjoy up to 80% discount on the original price.
Borrowing Magnolia is a place to consider for your wedding dress because:
- You use this site as a seller/dress owner or as a buyer or dress renter.
- If you are a dress owner, you can list your dress for a one-time listing fee of $20 In addition, no commissions on sales is deducted and no hidden fees apply.
As of the time of writing this post, Borrowing Magnolia is offering a 50% discount on the listing fees. This means that listing fee attracts $10 for this month.
- The platform offers a communication tool where the dress owner and purchase are able to communicate about the dress even after the purchase is made.
- Borrowing Magnolia is a listing service website and has no indirect or direct attachment or engagement with the sale of any items.
GlamCorner is an Australian based fashion-tech company founded in 2012. The company provides users with the opportunity to rent dresses and gowns.
Yes, it is Australia’s favorite online designer dress hire destination for all of life’s special occasions.
You can check out this platform if you live anywhere in Australia and you need to rent a dress for a wedding occasion.
Yes, browse through this platform to rent bridal dresses, engagement dresses, wedding guest dresses, bridesmaid dresses, bridal shower, and so on.
You can choose from more than 2000 dresses from more than 100 top designers around the world.
Whatever be your size, style, and trend taste, GlamCorner has you covered!
To rent a dress from GlamCorner, the following steps should be followed:
- Browse through the vast inventory of over 10,000 of the best designer dresses and gowns. You can filter your search by price, style, size, color, etc.
- Pick the dress you want for the wedding and pay online.
- GlamCorner will deliver the dress you have picked to your door anywhere in Australia
- You can wear the dress on the occasion. The dress is for your use for 4 or 8 days.
- After you are done wearing the dress, you can repackage it a prepaid return back provided by GlamCorner to you. Drop this top at the nearest Post Office, or at Yellow Express Postal Box in Australia.
Why you should choose GlamCorner to rent a dress for a wedding.
Here are the strong reasons to choose GlamCorner:
- You can choose from an endless collection of designer clothes and brands. There are over 10,000 latest dresses from over 200 top international and Australian designers. You can also access a variety of dresses and gowns that come in different body sizes, shapes, and styles.
- You can try on a dress before you hire. There is an obligation-free try on the option for up to 2 dresses for only $30. Select the dress and date you want to try on try it on the day, then return it back to GlamCorner.
- You are provided with a fit guarantee. If you are not happy with the fit of the dress, just send it back with all the tags fully intact. A different size would be sent to you, or, you will get a full refund.
- You can access the express delivery service. GlamCorner offers next-day delivery n all capital cities in Australia and same-day delivery in the Sydney metro area.
The above are details about how and where you can rent a dress for a wedding. Each of the platforms discussed above has its terms.
So, check them out to rent wedding dresses and save money on what you wear for that occasion.